We're still in the middle of moving, but the blog is now found at everythingisntnormal.com

Monday, August 18, 2014

Book Review: Terry Treetop and The Lost Egg

I'm reviewing a kid's book today! I've also got a few actual book reviews planned (yay!) for the near future. Book reviews are one of my favorite things to write, mostly because I adore reading. I've fallen behind on reading in recent years and I've determined I need to blame it on the internet (and my inability to avoid the internet) because I always feel like I don't have time to read but in reality I would if I avoided the internet. I really should budget my web time better. But I digress from the topic of today...


Terry Treetop and The Lost Egg is a children's book written by Tali Carmi....



Sorry to disrupt your reading, but I'm proudly announcing we've moved the blog to a new location. Click either image to find the new post. :)








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your comment :-)