We're still in the middle of moving, but the blog is now found at everythingisntnormal.com

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Rental Property Management Tips from a Novice

Let me start out by stating a few facts: I don't own any rental properties, in fact, I have personally lived in seven rented properties in the last five years. I do know some people who own rental properties, most specifically my cousins (who took over the family business when my dear uncle passed.) I also do know about many of the challenges of being a renter, not to mention due to my studious nature, a few things about being a renting land owner.

This post has moved to the new site. Please view it by clicking on this link or on the picture below. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your comment :-)