We're still in the middle of moving, but the blog is now found at everythingisntnormal.com

Monday, August 11, 2014

Product Review: Barefaced Mud Mask

I have a new review for you all this week and I think I like this one way more than all the others. Don't tell anyone though. I'm pretty sure that's because it appealed to my messy little kid side because I got to slather my face in mud and freak out the other members of my household. I'm sure when I shared this picture of me on the Facebook page two weeks ago you were a little weirded out (or not, just pretend, okay?) at my witch nose...

Sorry to disrupt your reading, but the blog moved and so did this post. Finish reading by clicking here or the image below.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your comment :-)