We're still in the middle of moving, but the blog is now found at everythingisntnormal.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Critter Cam

So I've had this thing on my writing calendar that I really want to do, but it's almost impossible to do it when it's raining outside given that it's a outdoor DIY. So yay, that means I'm left without anything to give you (for today.) So please enjoy these cute photos of some adorable critters that share my living space.
Waffle has no respect for grad homework. And yes, that is a pile of laundry.
The hairy man with the terrible taste in shirts is Nick.

Thalia is a short-term resident here, but she's a soft & adorable one.
And she really loves grapes. 

To be clear, I was wearing shorts in this picture. And Mars is bigger now, but whatevs.
Join me later this week for actual words and some cool link up fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your comment :-)