We're still in the middle of moving, but the blog is now found at everythingisntnormal.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Mineral Eye Gel




I realize this post is going up a little bit late in the day, but when naptime happens for the first time in 3 days, that's kind of what I get to do. I take what I can get around here :) Anyway, today I want to share a quick review about a product I've been trying out.

I wrote a review on Amazon, so be sure to check that out, but here's a quick synopsis. Adovia requested (invited) me to try out their product on Tomoson, a website where bloggers (me!) can connect with companies wanting reviews of their products (Adovia!)

I wasn't really sure I wanted to try the product, I've never used an eye cream. But when I realized it advertised that it helps with eye puffiness, I thought I could potentially use this to avoid the post cry puffy eye syndrome. If you get this, you know how annoying it is. I mean, I'm not just an ugly crier, I'm a ugly post crier. Seriously. Anyway, I tried it out and bottom line is, I love it. It's helped reduce the puffiness as well as fade the dark circles I get from stress and lack of sleep. It's awesome, I'm hooked, and I love it. Thanks Adovia!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your comment :-)