We're still in the middle of moving, but the blog is now found at everythingisntnormal.com

Friday, February 1, 2013

Carry On, I Believe in You

I'm a firm believer in many things; over the last year my beliefs have just become more passionate and special to me. Everything I do, I do with all my heart.

When it comes to success I have a specific mind-set. You can literally DO anything you wish but you HAVE TO make it happen. You can never expect anything will just "fall into place" for you.

Recently I posted this to Facebook. It's my own original words and I feel they're very important. I posted them not only to share with my friends but to serve as a gentle reminder to myself.

 
But I'm well aware that sometimes it's hard to just have faith in yourself so if you are feeling a little down, go ahead and search for this song on youtube.com
"Fun - Carry On"
Just listen to whatever version floats your boat.
Because it's the message that's important. Carry On. You will get where you need to go; just keep moving.

- With Love and Faith; I believe in YOU.
Shelby

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone,
Carry on
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground and
Carry on
Read more:
FUN. - CARRY ON LYRICS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your comment :-)